Come learn to mix music in this free program for UBC Students and CiTR members!
- beginner friendly!
- digital mixing (no need to spend thousands on gear!)
- upgrade-friendly (should you want to buy DJ gear later)
- learn about music styles and history
- pick up and apply music theory
- make a mixtape and perform in public
Orientation and registration will happen on:
Monday September 24th!
2-3pm OR 4-5pm
in Student Union Building room 211 (upstairs)
If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be exploring all sorts of wonderful music from hip hop to funk to electronic dance, and see how all these varying styles fit together like puzzle pieces. See you soon!