Deadline to apply is Sunday, March 28, 2021!
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Station Manager and other Staff with routine office duties.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating the membership database
- Invoicing clients
- Submitting cheque requisitions
- Monitoring our invoice, payment, and fundraising software
- Preparing mailouts
- Developing contact lists
- Data entry
- Manage inventory of the vending machine
- Assisting with Discorder distribution
- Posting Discorder content to our website
This is a UBC Work Learn position. Only current UBC students with a valid student ID number are eligible for this job.
Email your resume and cover letter to Ana Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the link below for more details about the position!