CiTR now offers a mailing service for your band’s new releases! A couple of times a year, we will send out a stack of music to other campus and community radio stations across Canada. If you’d love to have your music played on the radio from sea to shining sea, and heard by millions, send us a physical copy of your newest stuff! We take CDs, vinyl, and cassettes. Since the objective of sending out a mailer is to add to the physical music libraries of other stations, we do not accept digital submissions (if you have questions about exemptions, please contact Andy Resto at email@example.com).
The next mailer will be sent out September 2016
If you have a new release and would like to be included in our September mailer, send an email to Andy Resto at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief band bio and digital samples before you send us physical copies.
We offer two mailer packages which go out to the top 10 and top 30 campus/community radio stations in the country, respectively. We will provide you with a list of stations and contact information when you submit so you can follow up with the stations we send your music to. Here is what we need from you depending on which package you would like us to send for you:
- $20 mail fee
- 10 copies of your record to be sent to the 10 biggest campus/community stations in Canada
- 60 word bio to be included with your release
- A list of 3 bands similar to you to be included with the bio
- List of any songs with profanity
- Any other small promo items you’d like to include (i.e. stickers, pins)
Package 2 – same as Package 1 except:
- $50 mail fee
- 30 copies of your record sent to 30 stations