Deadline to apply is Monday, May 31, 2021!
The Technical Assistant will be responsible for supporting CiTR and Discorder’s technical systems and coordinating both software and hardware needs for the station.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Technical Manager in supporting the technical needs of CiTR’s 90+ programmers
- Maintain and improve CiTR’s computer networks and systems
- Assist with the maintenance of studios and equipment
- Maintain and update CiTR’s website, and troubleshoot our live streaming and podcasting services
- Maintain CiTR’s computer hardware, software, networks and systems, and troubleshoot all related issues
- Strategize and research ways to improve CiTR’s online delivery, analyze website traffic and brainstorm new media applications
This position is subsidized by the government of Canada’s Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible for this position, the candidate must be between the ages of 15-30 (you do not have to be returning to school in the Fall) Applicants must also be a Canadian citizens, permanent residents or have official refugee protection status, and be legally eligible to work in BC.
Email your resume to Ana Rose at email@example.com
Check the link below for more details about the position!