The Outreach and Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, and support of new volunteers from the lower mainland and management of our new satellite location.
Scroll down for a more detailed list of tasks and responsibilities and the full job description.
This position will run for 48 weeks, 21 hours/week, with a wage of $17.00/hour. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Ana Rose Carrico, CiTR Manager and Discorder Publisher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Friday, October 2, 2020!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive engagement strategy with the goal of increasing the number of off-campus volunteers and contributors.
- Establish and manage a satellite location in the city of Vancouver, which will operate as a distribution site for our remote recording equipment.
- Develop and implement a system for lending CiTR recording equipment.
- Work with CiTR’s Music Manager and Student Executive to coordinate a series of live broadcasts of musical acts from venues around Vancouver.
- Create and maintain partnerships with new and existing community groups and businesses.
- Support CiTR volunteers’ production of audio content.
- Work with CiTR’s Volunteer Manager to identify member’s areas of interest and facilitate training and volunteer opportunities that support their goals.
- Work with CiTR’s Volunteer, Music, and Programming Managers to develop remote training and volunteer onboarding.
- Work with CiTR staff to train and support a diverse group of volunteers that identify with a variety of religions, cultures, ages, gender identities and expressions, races, colours, mental and physical abilities, and sexual orientations.