Join CiTR and Discorder at the University Neighbourhoods Association’s 10th annual Barn Raising on Saturday, August 20th! The Barn Raising is a free community festival open to everyone from UNA residents and UBC members to Vancouverites from all over. With this year marking the Old Barn’s 10th birthday, bring your family and friends and come ready to celebrate! CiTR will be live broadcasting the event on 101.9FM and online.
The day is full of activities, including:
- Free BBQ food and refreshments
- Raffle prizes, including yoga classes and Whitecaps tickets
- A petting zoo
- An art battle
- A pie eating contest (don’t forget your stretchy pants!)
- Live music
- Face painting
- Lots of fun games and activities
- Bike repairs from our friends at the Bike Co-op
- A yoga class demonstration
Come out on Saturday, August 20th from 1 – 4 pm and hang out with us, or listen to it live on-air! Admission is free.