Are you a student at the University of British Columbia? Want to gain more experience in media? CiTR has nine Work Learn positions to fill for the upcoming Winter semester!
If you’re interested in learning more about running a radio station, producing content for radio, and managing the kinds of music that come through our airwaves, take a look at these positions:
- Production Assistant
- Administration Assitant
- Digital Library Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Student Programming Coordinator
- Broadcast Technical Coordinator
If you’re passionate about producing content that amplifies the issues and voices of integral, underrepresented communities on campus, take a look at our three Collective Coordinator positions:
- Womens Collective Coordinator
- Indigenous Collective Coordinaotr
- Accessibility Collective Coordinator
Take a look at all job descriptions and requirements here.